Galleries > Church & Chapel > Image 12 / 188 (236 views)
  FirstPreviousTo the overviewNextLast  Start slideshow
 This wall plaque was originally in the Wesleyan Chapel which was built in 1795 next to where the Village Stores is now in Hallgarth.
It was re-erected in the Wesleyan Chapel on the corner of Sea Dyke Way and Littlefield Lane, which was built in 1868. 
Tip: Press o for options
Visits: Total:389967 Today:216  
30 days history